Share with your friends!
Ready to host a bachelorette party scavenger hunt and need some fun ideas?
Find one item that’s blue. One item that’s soft. One thing that starts with the letter “t.”
These are items that are found on a typical scavenger hunt list.
Bachelorette scavenger hunts, on the other hand, are much crazier – and much more fun.
These types of scavenger hunts to take part in a bachelorette party to a whole new level.
Looking like something out of a game of truth or dare, and many of the items on a typical bachelorette scavenger party list are so wildly out there that you can’t help but have fun.
They may ask you to do more than find something, too: these scavenger hunts may require you to speak to strangers, do crazy things, or take ludicrous pictures.
Read on to discover some of the best bachelorette party scavenger hunt ideas that we’ve compiled from a variety of sources.
How to Set Up a Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt
Setting up a bachelorette scavenger hunt is so simple. First, you’ll need a location. Think hotel, restaurant, bar, or even your neighborhood or city.
You can brainstorm a list of scavenger hunt ideas surrounding the location you choose, or you can choose a location based on a pre-set checklist that you like.
Either way, plan the event at this location (or at least plan to spend part of your time here).
Next, you’ll want to come up with a list of either items the guests will need to collect for, or things they want to have to do (and obtain proof that they’ve done so, such as by taking a picture).
Finally, you’ll want to come up with some sort of prize for being the first guest to complete everything on the list and return to a set location.
You can be as chill or as crazy as you want with your lists; I heard of one friend’s bachelorette party scavenger hunt where they had the guests go to get a tattoo of their choice in order to complete their list.
You don’t have to go this far, however – you know your friends better than anyone else.
Scavenger Hunt Ideas For Your Bachelorette
Need some ideas for items you can include in your scavenger hunt? Here’s a few that we’ve seen that we thought were pretty cool, ranging from clean fun to absolute ludicrousness.
- Find a guy with the same name as the groom and take a picture of him.
- Find an item with the groom’s name on it.
- Picture of a member of the party being carried over a threshold (extra points if you’re carrying a stranger)
- Call a radio station and request a song + shoutout to the bride. Record the song being played over the radio with your phone.
- Find a coin from the year the bride was born.
- Take a picture with a newlywed couple
- Get the phone number of a random stranger in a bar
- A picture of yourself modeling a wedding dress
- Shotgun a beer
- Convince a strange man to give you a condom from his wallet
- Connect with someone in the bride’s graduation class
- Collect condoms; the person with the most at the end of the night wins
- The funniest Hallmark wedding card you can find
- Find another bachelor/bachelorette who’s out and about and take a picture with them
- Take a selfie in the back of a police car
- Dance on top of the bar
- Take a picture of a firefighter in a fire station, sliding down a pole
- Ask the bartender to come up with a special drink and name it after the bride
- Use the men’s restroom
- Get a stranger to propose to you and snap a picture
- A picture of a banana inside a donut
- Get a tattoo
- Take a selfie with a crying baby
- Get a stranger to buy you a drink
- Photo of you kissing a stranger on the cheek
- Picture of you wearing a toilet paper veil
- Acquire underwear from a stranger
- Get a guy to give the bridge a lap dance
- Arrange inanimate objects to simulate inappropriate POS
- Find a guy with the same name as the groom-to-be and take a photo with him
- Get a photo with a bartender holding a drink with an umbrella
- Collect business cards from five different men
- Take a selfie with a police officer
- Get a photo with a man in a suit
- Find a guy with a mustache and get a photo with him
- Take a photo with a man who can give you his best pickup line
- Get a photo with a guy who is wearing a pink shirt
- Find a man who can give you his best dance move
- Get a photo with a guy who is wearing a cowboy hat
- Take a photo with a man who can give you his best kiss on the cheek
- Find a guy who can give you his best impression of the bride-to-be
- Get a photo with a man who is wearing a t-shirt with a funny saying
- Find a guy who can sing a love song to the bride-to-be
- Take a photo with a man who has a tattoo
- Get a photo with a man who can give you his best joke
- Find a man who is wearing a bow tie and get a photo with him
- Record a video with a man who can give you his best Shakespearean speech
- Get a photo with a man who is wearing a fedora
- Find a guy who can recite a romantic poem to the bride-to-be
- Find a man who can show you how to tie a tie
- Get a photo with a man who has a beard
- Find a guy who can show you his best magic trick
- Take a photo with a man who has a cheesy pickup line
- Get a photo with a man who can give you his best Arnold Schwarzenegger impression
- Find a man who can serenade the bride-to-be with a love song
- Take a photo with a man who is wearing a Hawaiian shirt
- Get a photo with a man who can recite a love poem in a foreign language
- Find a man who can give you his best pirate impression
- Take a photo with a man who is wearing a kilt
- Get a photo with a man who can tell you a joke in a different language
- Find a guy who can show you his best yoga pose
- Take a photo with a man who is wearing a superhero t-shirt
- Get a photo with a man who can show you his best karaoke move
- Find a man who can give you his best impression of a celebrity crush of the bride-to-be
- Take a photo with a man who is wearing a cowboy boot
- Get a photo with a man who can give you his best impersonation of a cartoon character
- Find a guy who can show you his best dance move from the ’90s
- Take a photo with a man who is wearing a neon colored item of clothing
- Get a photo with a man who can give you his best pickup line in a foreign language
Scavenger Hunt Themes & Checklists
Here are some ideas for scavenger hunt themes, along with images of checklists we’ve pulled from other sources:
- 90’s themed scavenger hunt
- Scavenger hunts themed around specific TV shows
- Scavenger hunts themed around a certain part of town, restaurant, or bar
- Color-themed scavenger hunts
- Alcohol-themed or related scavenger hunts
- Scavenger hunts that are unique centered around the bride, groom, or their relationship
- Food-themed scavenger hunts
Bachelorette parties are meant to be nights of fun, hilarity, and goofing off with friends before life really begins.
One of the best ways to make the most of this night (or even the week leading up to it) is by hosting a bachelorette party scavenger hunt.
There’s a nearly endless list of potential things you can do for a bachelorette party scavenger hunt, and they can be individualized or based around a theme.
Feel free to use some of the examples we’ve acquired, or simply create your own!
Share with your friends!